Friday 10 January 2014

Hello blogging world 💛

So... This is basically my first ever post. So I thought this post I would introduce myself and my interests. (If this drags on feel free to skip to the last paragraph because more than likely I will ramble on as I usually do)

HOLA. My name is Rachel Marie . I never thought I would make a blog but after seeing my big sister (inordinatelyplush) make her blog on blog spot I was quite interested. I would love to share all of my interests with people but unfortunately I don't come across many "me's" so lets hope there is some other people like me in this wide wide blogging community. I am a geordie! I love where I live and am proud to say that YES I do like a kebab and I do love newcastle! 

Basically lets start on my first main interest... Beauty...
I first started to become interested in beauty after growing up along side my big sister Jennifer who throughout the years has had a serious obsession with makeup. And when I say obsession, I mean obsession. I guess you could say the first time I had a taste of beauty was when I was about 10 and Jennifer had bought a Barry M lipstick in fluorescent pink and she put some on me (which made me look like a 10 year old prostitute) And I went outside and showed off to all my friends, who in fact were extremely jealous that I was the first girl my age in school to try makeup. (Yes take that bitches)   . So anyways yeah I wouldn't take it off for days and then carried on embarrassingly trying trashy makeup. By the time I hit 16 I was becoming slightly obsessed also. I started watching beauty vlogs such as Tanya burr, the pixxi woo sisters and bubz beauty! I seriously had found an obsession. So I then went on to buying the expensive products that I could barely afford, yes you know the main one, MAC! I fell into a deep passionate romance with it like seriously I could marry my prep and prime. I started experimenting here and there but realised there was something I wasn't doing write. Then I discovered real techniques. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their brushes and would never buy any other brand of makeup brushes, they are fabulous. Anyways yeah I have a real interest in beauty and love to be the friend with the weird coloured lipstick or the one who spends an hour or 2 on their makeup every day but doesn't look caked, I love to be the friend to tell people how to do their makeup and what to buy its great to share knowledge of beauty ahhhhhh!! Anyways yeh that is my first main interest. (God I drag on so much I am sorry hahahahha) 

my next main interest is very very, extremely in fact, different.. SCIENCE
I LOVE learning about how our world works, about how we evolved and about everything's purpose to this planet and other planets. I don't have any sort of career in science and I'm

not studying it. I basically do my own research in my own time for no reason. No I'm not lonely. Ok well maybe I am a little sad. anyways, I love to find things out about everything science, I would say the one I least research is physics but hey ho 3 subjects a crowd they say.... They do say don't they? No? Ok.
well I love how evolution has so much detail and so much depth. I could talk for hours about it, I often sit and ramble on to my mum about the Darwin theory for hours and natural selection and I'm sure she just sits and sleeps with her eyes open... Hmmm maybe. I used to say I was a strong atheist but because of science I have actually learned that I am not an atheist. An atheist is someone who can prove god isn't real, I can't do that. Although I don't believe in him, I can't exactly prove he isn't real. so according to society I am an agnostic.. I think. well anyways I believe science has an answer to every question there is to ask. I am not small minded or arrogant and am open to many things and would love to be proved wrong about something in order for me to learn something new but so far no one (not even the Internet) has proved anything I've learned on science to be invalid or dishonest. 


SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! my 2 favourite topics in the whole world, obviously I have more interests but that is my 2 main domains. I can't wait to start blogging and if you have skipped to this chapter then you have probably saved yourself a lot of rambling on but that's me.

X

wisdom meets beauty, Rachel Marie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment