Sunday 12 January 2014

How to Do - Cosy Night In

Get your favorite onesie, mine being the one my sister bought me for Christmas! Its gorgeous and fully fluffy on the inside and out so it makes you feel like a Giant teddy bear :-) 
I also adore these cute little slippers, their fluffy and cream with 2 little bear heads at the front with a red scarf around their necks. I love getting cosy in this because it keeps you nice and warm and cosy.
Now light your favorite Scented Candle, mine is my Clean Cotton Yankee Candle. Its giant so lasts FOREVERRR and smells like fresh laundry, its gorgeous and a must for a coy night in. I also love turning all my lights and lamps off and lighting my cool Pink Lava Lamp, this makes my room lovely and pink and is so relaxing! If you don't have a colorful lava lamp or something like it, maybe light some fairy lights (i also light some fairy lights hahaha).
Finish off with a delicious Hot Drink of your choice! Mine is Hot Chocolate with some lovely Whipped Cream and Marshmallows maybe add another layer of whipped cream and then another layer of marshmallows and chocolate shavings to create the ultimate hot cocoa!!

That and a lovely soppy movie (i suggest notebook) is my perfect night in! :-) love yous 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment