Tuesday 14 January 2014

How To Do - Job Interview Dresscode

So this is my way of dressing smart for an interview. If you want to impress your potential boss with a sensible, suited outfit, still want to show your fashion sense within it and save money and not spend your future spring clothes savings, then keep reading gals..

I bought this gorgeous grey blazer (in the above heading photo) from primark for £15, i absolutely love it because the colour isnt as dark as what people would usually wear and the detail on the cuffs is a lovely stripey pattern! perfect for any interview!
Blazer - Primark £15
I love these slim cut, skinny pants! Their so comfortable and clearly gorgeous, they don't leave you with an awful boot cut at the bottom which will cover your lovely flats for the interview. They also have a black leather strip going down each side of the leg which i love because they can be worn on so many other occasions rather than just formal, suited occasions. These were also very cheap as i bought them when i had a little bit of a Primark Haul..
Skinny, slim cut trousers - Primark £15
I absolutely adore this little number. This blouse is also a bargain from Primark! The pokadots give a lush look but also looks very sophisticated. I also obviously love the shoulders, poofy is the way forward for these gorgeous blouses. It also has a gorgeous detailed back at the top of the neck with a lovely bow shape cut out.
pokadot blouse - Primark £9
Moving onto my bag! i LOVE this bag. It gave a very plain colored outfit that pop of color it needed to show my sense in fashion. i love leopard and purple at the moment so this pattern and color is the PERFECT combo in my opinion! It is also quite vintage like as the strap doesn't adjust and when on the shoulder i would say is very short, it comes to just above your hip i would say, it also has a lovely little hand so you could carry it on your wrist which also looks so cute.
New Look - this was a christmas gift but i'd guess it was around £25-30
 For shoes i wore my classic, flat, black suede booties. I love these. i wear them almost every day because they simply go with EVERYTHING! they have a brown shaded sole and 2 cute little buckles at the side, i also love the black suede because it makes them much more fashionable rather than a plain leather bootie (although you can never go wrong being plain jane sometimes haha)!
TopShop - not sold anymore
Moving onto accessories. I did want to keep my accessories very limited as it doesn't look to professional in my opinion if you're chained up by the neck with massive necklaces. I wanted a Michael Kors watch for Christmas but i decided they are to expensive and for the price that i am willing to pay in the future for a watch, i want a much better quality than MK, although i am not knocking the brand, it is gorgeous..i just would prefer something a little better for the price of them. 
So instead i asked for a mock version from River Island, i love this one because of the black, im a black fanatic and think black on black is fine as long as you're doing it right! Also if you havent noticed i am a massive lover of gold!
River Island - £29.99
I also wore my cute little Pandora ring, in Opal (october)..I showed yous all this in my "What Santa Bought Me" post. I love this cute ring because of its simplicity and sophistication!
Pandora Ring - Pandora Shop £40
I chose not to wear a necklace as i thought the watch mixed with pokadots was definitely enough!
Keep your makeup at a minimum with no vibrant or 'in your face' shades on lids or lips, straight plain hair is also perfect, no messing about just nice and simple. Keep smiling and keep positive girls x

Hope these tips have helped you and if you are looking for a job (like me) good look!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    You have a lovely blog!

    Please check out mine and follow. I will follow you back ;)

    http://www.bloglovin/atothechic
    http://www.atothechic.blogspot.com
    http://www.atothechic.com

    Thanks ;)

    Lois G.

    ReplyDelete