Saturday 11 January 2014

Some Things Santa Bought Me

One of my favorite prezzies santa bought me was this fabulous dramatically different moisturizing gel..This moisturizer is amazing. it makes my skin feel instantly hydrated and healthy. The only problem would be if you have are an oily skin type, this would not be the moisturizer for you. I am a combination skin so im not too oily but also not to dry.. yes this moisturizer does give me a shine but because i use a heavy foundation this helps me keep a natural finish. i definitely recommend it.

 This cute little skincare benefit set is so adorable yet so useful. Within this set you get an eye cream, a moisturizer, a face polish, face toner, face wash and multi purpose face wash. The eye cream is the most useful within this set in my opinion, it is seriously effective, i even find it just as covering as my concealer..it instantly gets rid of dark circles around your eyes and makes you look rejuvenated instantly. The moisturizer is the cream i use the least but when i try it i definitely will try to review it! The face polish i use in the shower every other day, its so good i will definitely be invest in the real deal very soon! The face toner i again don't use that much, i already have a simple yet effective Olay toner so i don't have time to try others encase i get break outs (my skin is so sensitive). Now..the face wash i find amazing, it makes my skin instantly refreshed and smooth, i absolutely love this face wash! The multi purpose face wash i haven't used just yet so i will do a review very soon!

 This Clean Cotton Yankee Candle is beautiful. I got the biggest one Yankee does and it certainly lasts! i LOVE candles, not only the smell, but i just love how they add that little bit of cosy into any room. I love lighting this candle after a long day and sit and unwind to the fresh smell of cotton. its like when you wash your clothes and they smell so fresh and you want to sit and smell your freshly clean clothes for hours..well now there's a candle to fulfill that exact need!

This little Pandora Ring is so cute! Its silver has a rough shade of grey in between every engraving. The stone is Opal, for October. I love this ring because its personal, I've never had my birthstone in any piece of jewellery and have always wanted something like this! I absolutely love it and because im lucky to have such a pretty birth stone, the colour is perfect!

Now... these are my FAVORITE pair of shoes i have ever gotten, Liberty Print Air max.
Don't get me wrong, these type of trainers aren't every ones cup of tea but i am the type of girl who likes to wear a smart cute outfit and then 'chav' it up with a pair of trainers. I could of bought a pair of gorgeous KG's for the price of these Air Max but honestly? i would seriously prefer these. The pink adds a touch of girl into what most people class as masculine.

Now for one of my definite favorites.. A Mac voucher worth £100. It came in a lovely gold envelope and trust me, every time something mac touches my fingers it feels like pure gold anyways. So i did get the usual such as my Prep and Prime (primer), my Studio Sculpt foundation in NW20 (i already have an NW15 so i wanted one for when i have a touch of tan on), and obviously i got my Cream Concealer in NW15.. but here is a few things i hadnt tried or bought before.
I had heard SO many good things about the Mac WoodWinked eye shadow..And i must say it 100% lives up to all of its expectations. It has a Veluxe pearl finish and the thing that i love so much about this eyeshadow is the slight shimmer, not to much but not to little. I also love how this is blend-able and kind of has 2 shades within 1. When i apply this to the crease it stays a its gorgeous golden brown colour but when i blend some of it onto the lid it goes a shade lighter, I am not sure if this is just me talking crazy but that is what happens with me haha.
I also got this Mac Lasting Sensation Lip liner. I don't actually use this as a lip liner as such, i do apply it around the shape of my lips and maybe add a little shape to my lips but then i take my ted baker lip brush and blend it in on my full upper and lower lip. It goes on matte and actually looks gorgeous, Its finish colour is a peachy red colour but its incredibly subtle and light. You can also add some gloss for a night out and you have the perfect kissing lips.
 I have only ever bought one other Mac Powder and that was the Mac loose powder. I did like the other powder but it was almost as though the finish result was a little too plastic. Now THIS powder is amazing! This Mac Studio Fix Compact Powder gives you a flawless finish but still doesn't make you look too fake, i apply this with an average (cheap) powder brush because i stupidly didn't realise the other compartment with a sponge in until yesterday hahaha!! I still apply it with the brush but when im out and on the go, the little sponge is essential to 'powder my nose'.


So there you have it.. only a few things santa bought me and i am appreciative of every single one. Thankyou if you have read this post :-) still trying to get the hang of this whole blog things so bare with me, its all a tad confusing oh em gee haha! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment