Saturday 11 January 2014

Outfit Description Time -

Boxing day  
This was my outfit for boxing day and i still LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
i wanted something not too dressy but definitly sleek and sophisticated. 
This shorts and shirt combo is a must in every girls wardrobe.
Finish this look with a pair of strapped ankle heals and a clutch bag with a gold spike necklace.
Shirt - River Island £30.00
Shorts - River Island £19.00
Heals - New Look - £25.99
Necklace - River Island £9.99
Watch - New look £25.00

Next is my Day to Day casual option.
I love mixing together girly and masculine, this is the perfect way to do so. Get a girly outfit and stir things up with your favorite pair of trainers, in my opinion Nike Air Max are a perfect way to achieve this. With this outfit i chose a tear drop fluffy cropped jumper with some high wasted, light, skinny jeans. I mixed things up by wearing my liberty print air max and a gold spike necklace.
Finish with a vibrant lip colour and a soft eye shadow with a touch of pink blush.
Tear Drop cropped Jumper - Primark £10.00
High wasted skinny jeans - Topshop £39.99
Liberty Print Limited Edition Nike Air Max - Office Shoes £120.00
Gold Spike Necklace - River Island £15.00
Lips - Mac Lasting Sensation Lip Liner £12

Jim Jams 
I wore these jim jams on christmas eve and let me just say these are so comfy!!
I love how these look slightly dated and chavy but yet this vibrant pink stands out so much to me lately, i love this colour. Don't be fooled by this Jumper and Joggers combo, these jim jams are very light and roomy.. they keep you warm but not uncomfortably warm!
Top - River Island £20
Bottoms - River Island £25

Night Out In Newcastle  
This is a favorite outfit that i have previously worn for a girly night out in the toon!
I have some very short shorts under there but they are basically just encase some wind blows my way and everyone gets a view they didn't bargain for haha!
This shirt is gorgeous and i love how you can button it at the top and wear a lush gold necklace around the collar. I love this clutch bag because it doesn't have to sit under my arm all night not getting any glory, it sits on my arm nicely with a lovely gold chain to match the gold on the front of the bag. Finish this look with a black colour nail and some comfy casual bootie flats.
Shirt - New Look £20.00
Clutch - Very.co.uk £25.00
Necklace - Topshop £19.99
Booties - Topshop £40.00
 Casual Winter Warm 
I love this outfit but unfortunately this photo doesn't give this outfit any justice. Those are actually tartan leggings and i love them, their comfy and gorgeous! I love this winter warm look because i was staying indoors but fancied wearing my favorite wooly hat! I used to wear that necklace almost every single day, i love the eagle and how heavy the chain is! 
Wooly Hat - H&M £9.99
Eagle Necklace - New Look £12.99
Denim Shirt - H&M £10.99
Cross vest - Topshop £20.00
Tartan Leggings - Primark £9.99
Ok so this is one of my favorite outfits EVER!!! 
New Years Eve Jumpsuit and Wedge 
This Jumpsuit is gorgeous and clearly a fabulous outfit for a New Years Eve Night out! obviously in the party holiday season, glitter was a must and velvet is all in! this black velvet is so sleek, soft and fits my curves amazing! the glitter is all hand crafted and yes it does shed a little but who doesn't like a little glitter in the mix of a party ;)
The gold necklace just set off this look. Careful not to mix to much bling with this jumpsuit as it already screams dramatic.. a nice plain pair of black wedges makes this outfit complete. Finish with a black clutch bag with gold detail.
Jumpsuit - Topshop £49.99
Wedges - Primark £15.00
Gold Chain - TopShop £15.99

So there you go, some of my faves in my wardrobe and jim jam draw..
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment